Top Chester attraction serves up something special for Mother’s Day
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day with a delicious afternoon tea and River Dee cruise. We set sail from the The Groves in Chester, cruise out of the city limits, through the leafy Cheshire countryside, and up to the picturesque Aldford Iron Bridge. We’ll keep the tea and coffee flowing while you enjoy freshly made sandwiches, scones, and other sweet treats. It’s the perfect way to thank you mum, grandma, stepmum or mother figure for being the the best!
Your ticket includes:
- A two-hour round trip cruise from The Groves in Chester, with sightseeing commentary
- Afternoon tea (served in individual takeaway trays)
- Refillable tea and coffee (served with crockery)
- A glass of prosecco for the adults and a Fruit Shoot for the kids
- A little chocolate treat for every Mum onboard!
So, what now?
Want to know more? A chat? Demo? We’re ready when you are!
We love questions and especially talking more about ticketing within the event and tourism attraction space. We like to think we are approachable, knowledgeable and certainly the “nice people of ticketing” as we have so much industry empathy and experience.
So, feel free to get in touch for a chat or even a free, no obligation demonstration.